Introduction 10 modules of ERP
1. Finance (Finance and Accounting): manage the company's financial and accounting system for corporate governance and
2. Budget (Budget): Set up a budget to manage costs related to the construction of works.
3. Project Management (Project Management): managing the progress and quality of construction works. Managing contract
costs with subcontractors and A-B contract costs with the Investor
4. Purchasing (purchase): managing activities of purchasing supplies, assets and equipment for construction and business
production of the company.
5. Warehouse (Warehouse Management): managing import, export, transfer and inventory at works and companies.
6. Asset Management: managing new properties, renting, leasing, depreciation of assets, equipment and tools.
7. Production (Production): managing the production and processing of supplies, assets, tools for construction.
8. Human Resources (HR Management): manage the jobs related to administration, timekeeping, payroll, training,
recruitment, KPI of all employees of the company.
9. Head Office: managing company operations and constructions
10. Report: Statistical analysis of reports for corporate governance and administration